Southwestern Grilled Catfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mild and mellow U.S. farm-raised catfish takes on a south-of-the-border zesty personality with our flavorful seasonings. Hit the grill with our recipe for Southwestern Grilled Catfish and everyone will come a-running.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, bell pepper, celery, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Coat a hinged grill basket with cooking spray.
- Evenly sprinkle fish with remaining salt and black pepper, and the cumin, and place in grill basket. Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily. Remove fish from basket and top with black bean salsa; serve immediately.
For information on US farm-raised catfish and for more tasty catfish recipes, please visit: uscatfish.com
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More