We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our traditional Spicy Catfish is popular at Kwanzaa but once everybody tastes this combination of spices baked (not fried) onto budget-friendly catfish, they'll be asking for it all the time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds catfish fillets, skin removed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic, oregano, chili powder, ground red pepper, cumin, and black pepper; mix well, then rub mixture on both sides of catfish fillets and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes; turn fish over and bake 10 to 12 more minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Famous Fish Taco Dip
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Salmon Wellington
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More