Ten-Minute Crusted Catfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
If flaky fish is just what you're looking for, look no more!
What You'll Need:
- 4 Catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat broiler. Coat a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the catfish fillets on the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread evenly over the top of the catfish fillets, then broil for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and the topping is golden. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!