Tuna and Corn Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! Tuna and Corn Skillet is a rich, robust one-pot meal that's easy to prepare and even easier to enjoy! And it's a fish dish that joins the best of the Coast and the Heartland.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (17-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 (12-1/4-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add onion and saute 2 to 3 minutes, until tender and translucent.
- Stir in soup and milk. Add corn, tuna, and pepper; heat through, stirring occasionally.
Makes about 4 cups.
Serve over hot cooked rice. With a side salad and warm rolls, Tuna and Corn Skillet is a great quick meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!