Veggie Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All-American farm-raised catfish add a mild and mellow flair to our delicious and easy Veggie Fish Fillets. Colorful fresh veggies are sautÃ©ed to perfection and served atop the fish for a meal sure to lure your family to the table!
What You'll Need:
- 4 catfish fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 summer squash, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil
What To Do:
Sprinkle catfish evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and paprika; set aside.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, summer squash, onion, and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and remaining salt and pepper; continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and saute catfish 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is golden brown. Remove fish to a platter, top with vegetables, sprinkle with basil, and serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes using all-American farm-raised catfish click here
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!