Wasabi Sparkling Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wasabi Sparkling Fish is a lean and delicately flavored introduction to Japanese cuisine. Pair with some rice noodles, and you're good to go!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 (6-ounce) basa fillets (mild white-fleshed fish)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, heat the peanut oil over medium heat. Cook the fish 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, wasabi, and sake; mix well.
- Add the garlic and gingerroot to the skillet, and sauté for 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to medium-low; pour sake mixture over the fish, turning to coat. Cook for 30 seconds, until sake mixture is reduced and the fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!