Wasabi Sparkling Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wasabi Sparkling Fish is a lean and delicately flavored introduction to Japanese cuisine. Pair with some rice noodles, and you're good to go!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 (6-ounce) basa fillets (mild white-fleshed fish)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, heat the peanut oil over medium heat. Cook the fish 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, wasabi, and sake; mix well.
- Add the garlic and gingerroot to the skillet, and sauté for 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to medium-low; pour sake mixture over the fish, turning to coat. Cook for 30 seconds, until sake mixture is reduced and the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!