Wined and Dined Cod
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This simple but elegant dish comes straight from the New England coast.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 cod or other white-fleshed fish fillets (4 to 5 ounces each)
- Dash of black pepper, optional
- Dash of paprika, optional
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients: the lemon juice, dry white wine, olive oil, sugar, onion, salt, dried dillweed, and hot pepper sauce. Add the fish, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove the fish from the marinade, discarding excess marinade. Place the fillets in a 9" x 13" baking pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and sprinkle with black pepper and paprika, if desired.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Fresh Catch Burgers
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More
- Pan Fried Red Snapper