Wined and Dined Cod
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This simple but elegant dish comes straight from the New England coast.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 cod or other white-fleshed fish fillets (4 to 5 ounces each)
- Dash of black pepper, optional
- Dash of paprika, optional
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients: the lemon juice, dry white wine, olive oil, sugar, onion, salt, dried dillweed, and hot pepper sauce. Add the fish, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove the fish from the marinade, discarding excess marinade. Place the fillets in a 9" x 13" baking pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and sprinkle with black pepper and paprika, if desired.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!