Zesty Fish Po Boys
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
For time-stretched nights, jump-start dinner with a package of frozen fish fillets, and dinner's on the table in 25 minutes. This sandwich spread does double-duty when you use it as a dressing and combine it with coleslaw mix. Now you have a complete supper in minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (11-ounce) packages frozen breaded fish fillets
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 (12-inch) French bread loaves
- 4 lettuce leaves
What To Do:
- Bake fish fillets according to package directions. Set aside, and keep warm. Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients.
- Cut bread in half crosswise. Split each half lengthwise, and toast in the preheated oven. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over cut side of bread halves. Place lettuce and fish on bottom bread halves; top with remaining bread halves. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!