Get Your Grill Ready
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our must-have tips for sprucing up your grill for the season ahead will help you safely prepare any type of grill for your next barbecue!
• Use a long-handled scraper to remove any hard, baked-on food from previous use
• Remove cooking grids and spray with a good degreaser. Maybe even use an oven cleaner on them!
• Hose down the grill, inside and out, and if it's in need of painting, use a paint that can handle high temperatures, so it won't peel off after using the grill a few times.
• To prevent any unexpected dangerous tip-overs, make sure the grill wheels are tight and secure.
• For propane grills, carefully check the hoses for cracks, and make sure all tubes are clear.
• Replace any lava rocks or corroded grates. Check that there's sufficient propane in your tank and test the burners.
• It’s wise to refer to your grill’s manual and keep it handy for specific needs
All these tips help us find more ways to say..."OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"