Almond Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
My family loves these frozen goodies so much I can hardly keep my freezer stocked with them! I bet you'll never go back to those store-bought ice cream sandwiches again!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 16 (2-inch-round) thin gingersnaps
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spread 1/4 cup ice cream mixture onto each of 8 gingersnaps; top with remaining gingersnaps. Place on a baking sheet, and freeze until firm. Serve immediately, or wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap; store in freezer.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!