We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of the easiest ways to get the kids to eat their fruits and veggies is to disguise them in foods they like - you know, like sprinkling veggies on top of pizza and covering them with cheese. How about smothering bananas in chocolate and serving them frozen? What a sweet disguise.
What You'll Need:
- 3 bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Insert a wooden craft stick or skewer through the cut end of each banana half.
- Place the toasted coconut in a shallow dish. Spoon the melted chocolate over the bananas, covering them completely, then roll in the toasted coconut, coating completely.
- Place on the baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes. Serve, or cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Use nuts, colored sprinkles, or miniature candies in place of the coconut to create your own special toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!