We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of the easiest ways to get the kids to eat their fruits and veggies is to disguise them in foods they like - you know, like sprinkling veggies on top of pizza and covering them with cheese. How about smothering bananas in chocolate and serving them frozen? What a sweet disguise.
What You'll Need:
- 3 bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Insert a wooden craft stick or skewer through the cut end of each banana half.
- Place the toasted coconut in a shallow dish. Spoon the melted chocolate over the bananas, covering them completely, then roll in the toasted coconut, coating completely.
- Place on the baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes. Serve, or cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Use nuts, colored sprinkles, or miniature candies in place of the coconut to create your own special toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.