Block Party Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best way to spread smiles around the neighborhood is to have a really "cool" block party. And this recipe takes the cake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 ( gallon) block vanilla fudge swirl ice cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, split in half
What To Do:
Remove block of ice cream from package and place on a serving platter, then spread whipped topping evenly around sides of block.
Spread fudge sauce over top of block, then place ladyfingers standing up against whipped topping so that they line outside of block of ice cream.
- Freeze at least 1 hour, until firm, then serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
This is the perfect cake for any party, just use a tube of decorating gel to personalize a greeting over the fudge sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.