Brandied Peach Parfait
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fancy up plain vanilla ice cream by adding brandied peaches and turning it into a good-to-the-last-spoonful parfait. It may not take long to make, but it sure is one dessert that'll get noticed.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 (29-ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and stir until thickened. Add the sliced peaches and stir to coat evenly. Remove from the heat and stir in the brandy.
- Place scoops of ice cream into 4 to 6 bowls or parfait glasses and top with the brandied peach mixture. Serve immediately.
To fancy it up, make a brandied peach melba that'll add even more color and flavor to your parfaits by mixing fresh raspberries in with the brandy at the last minute.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.