Brownie Bowl Sundae
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 25 Min
What You'll Need:
1 (21-1/2-ounce) package brownie mix
1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
2 cups whipped cream OR frozen whipped topping, thawed
cup hot fudge sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake 25 to 28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Under-bake brownies slightly for a chewier consistency.) Allow to cool.
- Line a 2-1/2-quart round freezer-safe bowl with plastic wrap. Place about 2/3 of the cooled brownies into the bowl in big chunks; press brownies together, molding them to the bowl, up to about 1 inch from top of bowl.
- Spoon ice cream into bowl and press firmly over brownie crust, completely covering it. Place remaining brownies over top and press firmly into ice cream. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Invert frozen sundae onto a serving platter. Remove bowl and plastic wrap then frost with whipped cream. Return sundae to freezer for 1 hour, or until whipped cream has frozen. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce and serve immediately.
For more summer favorites, visit easyhomemeals.com.
07 07 14