Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dessert's never been so easy! Just 3 ingredients and it's off to the freezer?bet I got your attention with that!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crumbled (42 cookies)
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Combine crumbled cookies and softened ice cream, stirring just until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into a 9- x 13-inch pan or other shallow container.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Scoop into serving bowls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!