Chocolate Cream Freeze
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
This frozen chocolate cream dessert will really knock your socks off!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2
cups crushed chocolate wafers (about 35 wafers)
cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
cup finely chopped almonds
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the crushed wafers and butter; mix well. Press the wafer mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate that has been coated with nonstick baking spray.
- In a freezer-safe medium-sized bowl, beat the cream with an electric beater until foamy; add the sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Cover and place the cream in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, or until icy, but not completely frozen.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the chocolate chips over low heat and stir in the almonds. While the chocolate mixture is hot, slowly stir into the icy whipped cream; small chunks of chocolate and almonds will form when the hot and cold mixtures combine.
- Spoon into the pie crust. Cover with aluminum foil and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Start off by cutting small wedges, because it's so rich. You can always serve seconds.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES