Frozen Fruit Salad
- 8 Hr
- READY IN
- 8 Hr
A refreshing anytime treat, icy cool fruit salad always goes down easy. And done this way...a masterpiece!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 can (16½ ounces) dark sweet cherries, quartered and well drained (see Note)
- 2 medium-sized bananas, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sour cream, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla. Gently fold the pineapple, cherries, bananas, and walnuts into the sour cream mixture.
- Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap, making sure the plastic wrap extends over the edges. Spoon the fruit mixture into the loaf pan, cover, and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, invert the loaf onto a serving plate and remove the plastic wrap, then slice and serve.
After draining the cherries, place them on paper towels until the excess liquid is absorbed.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 11 13