Frozen Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A refreshing anytime treat, icy cool fruit salad always goes down easy. And done this way...a masterpiece!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 can (16½ ounces) dark sweet cherries, quartered and well drained (see Note)
- 2 medium-sized bananas, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sour cream, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla. Gently fold the pineapple, cherries, bananas, and walnuts into the sour cream mixture.
- Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap, making sure the plastic wrap extends over the edges. Spoon the fruit mixture into the loaf pan, cover, and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, invert the loaf onto a serving plate and remove the plastic wrap, then slice and serve.
After draining the cherries, place them on paper towels until the excess liquid is absorbed.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!