Frozen Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A refreshing anytime treat, icy cool fruit salad always goes down easy. And done this way...a masterpiece!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 can (16½ ounces) dark sweet cherries, quartered and well drained (see Note)
- 2 medium-sized bananas, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sour cream, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla. Gently fold the pineapple, cherries, bananas, and walnuts into the sour cream mixture.
- Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap, making sure the plastic wrap extends over the edges. Spoon the fruit mixture into the loaf pan, cover, and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, invert the loaf onto a serving plate and remove the plastic wrap, then slice and serve.
After draining the cherries, place them on paper towels until the excess liquid is absorbed.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!