Frozen Margarita Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No straws required for this easy-as-pie frozen fantasy that's inspired by the flavors of a popular drink from south-of-the-border. Our creamy Frozen Margarita Pie recipe is one the whole family can enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate, thawed (from a 6-ounce can)
- 2 cups whipped cream
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the pretzels and butter; mix well. Press the pretzel mixture over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a crust; chill.
- In another medium bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, and margarita mix until well blended. Fold in the whipped cream until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!