We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves s'mores, you know, the campfire treats made with graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows. This frozen version that lasts longer in the freezer is sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened (see Options)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 (1.55-ounce) chocolate bars, broken up
- 12 whole graham crackers, split in half
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, and chocolate pieces until well mixed. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Place graham cracker halves on a flat surface. Using an ice cream scoop, place 1 scoop ice cream mixture on each of 12 graham cracker squares. Top each with a second square, and press together firmly to form sandwiches. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
You can make Frozen S'mores with any flavor ice cream you like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"