We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves s'mores, you know, the campfire treats made with graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows. This frozen version that lasts longer in the freezer is sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened (see Options)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 (1.55-ounce) chocolate bars, broken up
- 12 whole graham crackers, split in half
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, and chocolate pieces until well mixed. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Place graham cracker halves on a flat surface. Using an ice cream scoop, place 1 scoop ice cream mixture on each of 12 graham cracker squares. Top each with a second square, and press together firmly to form sandwiches. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
You can make Frozen S'mores with any flavor ice cream you like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!