We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make tasty memories this winter with these sweet Holiday Snowmen! Kids will love making their own unique version of one of their favorite winter icons.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 gallon eggnog or vanilla ice cream
- Cake decorating candies or mini chocolate chips
- 6 peppermint patties
- 6 licorice gumdrops or small peanut butter cups
- 6 pieces red licorice
- 12 chocolate-dipped reception sticks
- 6 small candy canes
- Shredded, sweetened coconut or white chocolate shavings
What To Do:
- Place a large scoop of ice cream on a dessert plate then place a smaller scoop on top. Decorate ice cream like a snowman, using cake decorating candies or mini chocolate chips to make eyes, mouths and buttons (see Note).
- Place a peppermint patty on snowman's "head" and place a gumdrop or peanut butter cup askew on top of the patty, making a top hat. Wrap a piece of red licorice between the two ice cream scoops to make a scarf.
- Stick 2 reception sticks into the larger scoop to make arms and hang a candy cane on one of the arms. Scatter coconut or white chocolate shavings lightly around and on top of each snowman.
- Store in freezer while making 5 more snowmen with remaining ingredients, then serve.
- Work quickly or freeze between steps so the ice cream won't melt!
- Feel free to use your favorite candies to make your own unique snowman!
Recipe courtesy of Edy's Grand Ice Cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?