I Scream Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 10 Min
Everybody will be screaming with delight when you realize that our I Scream Pizza is made of ice cream and, oh, boy, candy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup malted milk balls
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread cookie dough into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Spread ice cream evenly over cooled cookie crust and sprinkle with coconut. Push malted milk balls into ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
Topping a pizza is a personal matter so, just as with traditional pizza, this pizza can be topped with malted milk balls or almost any of your favorite candy or ice cream toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!
- Tutti Frutti Dessert Pizza
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Death by Chocolate
- Apple Fritters
- Apple Strudel
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix