Mandarin Orange Sherbet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A citrusy burst of Mandarin oranges gives this indescribably fresh-tasting homemade Mandarin Orange Sherbet its special pizzazz. If you've never made sherbet before, this easy version is the one to try.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add orange juice; mix well.
- Cover and chill until slightly thickened. Add mandarin oranges and beat until well combined and oranges are broken up. Add whipped topping and beat just until well combined. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm, before serving.
Makes about 2 quarts.
If this is frozen solid, remove it from the freezer a few minutes before serving to thaw slightly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.