Margarita Pie in a Glass
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
This easy-as-pie dessert will make you the toast of the town at your next fiesta. Our Margarita Pie In A Glass looks as decadent as it tastes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
What To Do:
In a food processor, pulse pretzels, sugar and butter until crumbly. Reserve 2 tablespoons for garnish. Place equal amounts of crumb mixture into 4 margarita glasses.
In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and gelatin, stir until well blended. Reserve 1/4 cup of whipped topping and stir remaining topping into lime mixture.
- Spoon equal amounts of lime mixture over crumbs. Garnish each glass with reserved whipped topping, crumb mixture and lime zest. Freeze at least 30 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!