Peanut Butter and Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna know a secret? Ice cream sandwiches make up the chocolaty cake layer of this devilishly good-and easy-dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 19 chocolate ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 6 (1.5-ounce) packages peanut butter cup candies, chopped and divided
What To Do:
Combine chocolate syrup and peanut butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring after 45 seconds; cool.
Layer 9-1/2 ice cream sandwiches in a 9- x 13-inch pan. Spread with half whipped topping; drizzle with half chocolate syrup mixture. Swirl together with a knife; sprinkle with half chopped candies. Repeat layers, ending with remaining chopped candies. Cover and freeze 4 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.