Peanut Butter and Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Wanna know a secret? Ice cream sandwiches make up the chocolaty cake layer of this devilishly good-and easy-dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 19 chocolate ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 6 (1.5-ounce) packages peanut butter cup candies, chopped and divided
What To Do:
Combine chocolate syrup and peanut butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring after 45 seconds; cool.
Layer 9-1/2 ice cream sandwiches in a 9- x 13-inch pan. Spread with half whipped topping; drizzle with half chocolate syrup mixture. Swirl together with a knife; sprinkle with half chopped candies. Repeat layers, ending with remaining chopped candies. Cover and freeze 4 hours.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 04 13