Raspberry Brownie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Desserts hardly get more decadent and rich than this. Raspberry Brownie Bowl is a treat for the ages!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (22.5-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10" x 15" rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray, line it with waxed paper, and coat the waxed paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon the brownie batter onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean; allow to cool.
- Remove the brownie from the baking sheet and carefully remove the waxed paper. Cut into 2-inch squares.
- Line a 2-1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap and place about half the brownie squares into the bowl, pressing them together to cover the inside of the bowl. Spoon the vanilla ice cream into the bowl, and press it firmly over the brownies. Top with half of the remaining brownie squares, then spoon the raspberry sherbet over the top. Cover with the remaining brownie squares.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 to 3 hours, until frozen solid. Remove the brownie bowl from the freezer and invert onto a serving platter, removing the bowl and plastic wrap. Frost with the whipped topping. Return to the freezer for 1 to 2 hours, then cover and keep frozen until ready to serve. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.