Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Every kid dreams of working in an ice cream shop with all those yummy goodies to taste. Wouldn't it be fun to turn your kitchen into your very own ice cream shop? It's easy! All you need is ice cream and a little imagination for a fantasy come true!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Place the softened ice cream in a large bowl and add the raspberry preserves and chocolate chips. Stir, letting the ingredients swirl together rather than being totally blended.
- Place in an airtight storage container. Seal and freeze for at least 3 hours, or until firm.
Makes about 1 quart.
What a great rainy-day activity to do with the kids! Experiment with your favorite mix-ins?, the possibilities are endless!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.