Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Every kid dreams of working in an ice cream shop with all those yummy goodies to taste. Wouldn't it be fun to turn your kitchen into your very own ice cream shop? It's easy! All you need is ice cream and a little imagination for a fantasy come true!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Place the softened ice cream in a large bowl and add the raspberry preserves and chocolate chips. Stir, letting the ingredients swirl together rather than being totally blended.
- Place in an airtight storage container. Seal and freeze for at least 3 hours, or until firm.
Makes about 1 quart.
What a great rainy-day activity to do with the kids! Experiment with your favorite mix-ins?, the possibilities are endless!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"