The Best Vanilla Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, we can make homemade ice cream with just a few ingredients and an electric mixer! We think this is The Best Vanilla Ice Cream ever. Give it a try and you may never go back to store-bought again.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, water, and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Stir the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until well blended. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and stir until smooth. Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
For a truly perfect dessert, top a scoop of this with some Soda Fountain Hot Fudge. Mmm mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!