The Best Vanilla Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, we can make homemade ice cream with just a few ingredients and an electric mixer! We think this is The Best Vanilla Ice Cream ever. Give it a try and you may never go back to store-bought again.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, water, and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Stir the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until well blended. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and stir until smooth. Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
For a truly perfect dessert, top a scoop of this with some Soda Fountain Hot Fudge. Mmm mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!