Very Berry Sundaes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll have a hit on your hands with this cool, freshing, and sweet treat!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 1/4 cups mixed fresh berries (See Note)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 3 cups fruit sorbet
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except sorbet, tossing lightly to blend. Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
Scoop 1/2 cup sorbet into each of 6 serving dishes. Spoon berries evenly over sorbet in each dish. Serve immediately.
How about trying blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries for a fantastic mixture of fresh berries?