Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 54 Min
Bet you never knew that burritos could be served as a dessert. When you top off these Apple Burritos with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream, they will certainly be an over-the-top finale for any meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spoon about 1/3 cup pie filling onto each tortilla; roll up tortillas, and place seam side down in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
- Combine apple cider, sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; pour remaining sauce over tortillas. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned. Serve warm with reserved sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Island Ambrosia
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Fuzzy Navel Party Mold
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fried Apples
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Summer Ambrosia
- Watermelon Pie