Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Apple Pie Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're thinking this sounds odd, aren't you? Trust us, the combination of cinnamon toast with apples and Cheddar cheese is a great one. You'll see why this Apple Pie Toast is an all-American favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 6 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, drained
- 6 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat broiler. Place bread on a baking sheet and lightly toast under broiler.
- Top each bread slice with equal amounts of apple pie filling; place a cheese slice on top of each.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!