Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Apple Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love how the tart, crisp apples and salty cashews contrast with the sweet-and-sour dressing that tops my salad. You can substitute pear, mandarin oranges, or strawberries for the apple, and enjoy it any time of the year! For a head start on this salad, make the dressing a day or two ahead and chill it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and remaining 4 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over spinach mixture, tossing gently.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Watermelon Pie
- Star Cake
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pickled Watermelon Rind
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Grape Berry Salsa
- Star Spangled Parfaits
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad