Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Apple Spinach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love how the tart, crisp apples and salty cashews contrast with the sweet-and-sour dressing that tops my salad. You can substitute pear, mandarin oranges, or strawberries for the apple, and enjoy it any time of the year! For a head start on this salad, make the dressing a day or two ahead and chill it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and remaining 4 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over spinach mixture, tossing gently.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fried Apples
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Apple Pie Toast