Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Baked Pears a la Mode
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 34 Min
A la mode is a French term that we use American use to fancy-up any dish that's topped with ice cream, such as these pears. Ooh-la-la!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pear halves, drained
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup crumbled coconut macaroons or amaretti cookies
- Vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Arrange pear halves in a 7x11-inch baking dish. Combine honey and butter; pour over pears.
- Bake uncovered, for 20 minutes. Sprinkle crumbled cookies over pears; bake 10 more minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Five Star Apple Tart
- Watermelon Pie
- Summer Ambrosia
- Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
- Fruit Pockets