Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Baked Pears a la Mode
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 34 Min
A la mode is a French term that we use American use to fancy-up any dish that's topped with ice cream, such as these pears. Ooh-la-la!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pear halves, drained
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup crumbled coconut macaroons or amaretti cookies
- Vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Arrange pear halves in a 7x11-inch baking dish. Combine honey and butter; pour over pears.
- Bake uncovered, for 20 minutes. Sprinkle crumbled cookies over pears; bake 10 more minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fried Apples
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings