Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Baked "Pine Apple"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 45 Min
What's the best part of a pie? The filling, of course. So c'mon and dig into this crustless pie. And when it's served with a scoop of vanilla or maple walnut ice cream, you get a double winner!
What You'll Need:
- 6 apples, peeled, cored, and cut into wedges (see Note)
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, the undrained pineapple, and the pineapple juice. Spoon into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Sprinkle with the walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
- Allow to cool slightly, then chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
The more tart the apples in here, the better!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Summer Fruit Stack
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fancy Fresh Fruit
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Summer Ambrosia
- Island Ambrosia
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 9 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad