Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Baked "Pine Apple"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 45 Min
What's the best part of a pie? The filling, of course. So c'mon and dig into this crustless pie. And when it's served with a scoop of vanilla or maple walnut ice cream, you get a double winner!
What You'll Need:
- 6 apples, peeled, cored, and cut into wedges (see Note)
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, the undrained pineapple, and the pineapple juice. Spoon into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Sprinkle with the walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
- Allow to cool slightly, then chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
The more tart the apples in here, the better!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.
- Summer Ambrosia
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fried Apples
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Fruit Trifle
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches