Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Berry Delicious Summer Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy salad recipe to freshen up any meal! The blueberries help make this one of best summer salads around.
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped and toasted walnuts or pecans
- Bottled vinaigrette (see note)
What To Do:
- Toss together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
There are loads of choices on our supermarkets' shelves for a raspberry-walnut vinaigrette to complement this berry-good-for-you summer salad.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fried Apples
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- Pasta Fruit Salad