Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says salsa always has to be spicy hot? One cool bite of Berry Salsa, and you'll change your mind.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 cups.
Serve this fruit salsa as a zippy dip with tortilla chips, or as a flavorful topping for grilled beef, chicken, or fish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Island Ambrosia
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fuzzy Navel Party Mold
- Fried Apples
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Summer Ambrosia
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook