Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says salsa always has to be spicy hot? One cool bite of Berry Salsa, and you'll change your mind.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 cups.
Serve this fruit salsa as a zippy dip with tortilla chips, or as a flavorful topping for grilled beef, chicken, or fish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!