Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
- READY IN
- 14 Min
We know, we know. Grapefruit can be a bit intimidating. And broiling them? It's not as difficult as it sounds. So, take a deep breath, shake out all those nerves, and trust us — we know you can do this. If you love the taste of grapefruit but haven't been brave enough to make any desserts with it, our four ingredient recipe for broiled grapefruit is much easier than it sounds. Just give it a try, and you'll become a grapefruit expert in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large pink grapefruit
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. Peel, section, and seed grapefruit; place in 4 broiler-proof dessert dishes on a large baking sheet.
- Combine preserves and sugar, stirring well; spoon over grapefruit.
- Broil 5-1/2-inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with coconut; broil 1 more minute or until coconut is lightly toasted.
In a hurry? Don't you worry! Save time by starting with bottled refrigerated grapefruit sections.
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Apple Pie Toast
- Watermelon Pie
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Summer Ambrosia