Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Chilled Creamy Pears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I've always loved the team of fruit and cheese. How 'bout you? Now, this combination may be a bit untraditional, but boy it's good and refreshing!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 (29- ounce)can pear halves, well drained
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and cream cheese; mix well. Line a serving plate with the lettuce leaves, then place the pear halves over the lettuce.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture equally into the pears.
- Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese and serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fried Apples
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- Mini Fruit Tacos