Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Chilled Creamy Pears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I've always loved the team of fruit and cheese. How 'bout you? Now, this combination may be a bit untraditional, but boy it's good and refreshing!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 (29- ounce)can pear halves, well drained
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and cream cheese; mix well. Line a serving plate with the lettuce leaves, then place the pear halves over the lettuce.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture equally into the pears.
- Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese and serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Watermelon Pie
- Summer Fruit Stack
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Fancy Fresh Fruit
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Summer Ambrosia
- Country Fruit Stand Salad