Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Chilled Creamy Pears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I've always loved the team of fruit and cheese. How 'bout you? Now, this combination may be a bit untraditional, but boy it's good and refreshing!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 (29- ounce)can pear halves, well drained
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and cream cheese; mix well. Line a serving plate with the lettuce leaves, then place the pear halves over the lettuce.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture equally into the pears.
- Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese and serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!