Country Fruit Stand Salad
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Country Fruit Stand Salad gets its sparkling taste from a marinade of a combo of ginger ale, orange juice and honey. This unbeatable trio of flavors turns an ordinary fruit salad recipe into something special.
What You'll Need:
1 medium to large cantaloupe, cut in half, seeds and rind removed
1 medium to large honeydew melon, cut in half, seeds and rind removed
1 medium to large pineapple, top removed, sliced into quarters, rind and core removed
1 quart strawberries, washed and hulled (tops removed)
cup ginger ale
cup orange juice
2 tablespoons honey
What To Do:
- Cut cantaloupe, honeydew, and pineapple into bite-sized pieces; place in a large bowl.
- Cut strawberries in half (or in quarters, if they're large); add to other fruit.
- In a small bowl, combine ginger ale, orange juice, and honey; mix well. Add to fruit; mix well.
- Allow fruit to "marry" for 15 to 20 minutes before serving. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
- Just before serving, sprinkle each serving with a bit of granola.
The number of servings this makes will depend upon the size of the fruit you use.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 18 14