Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Country Fruit Stand Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Country Fruit Stand Salad gets its sparkling taste from a marinade of a combo of ginger ale, orange juice and honey. This unbeatable trio of flavors turns an ordinary fruit salad recipe into something special.
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium to large cantaloupe, cut in half, seeds and rind removed
- 1 medium to large honeydew melon, cut in half, seeds and rind removed
- 1 medium to large pineapple, top removed, sliced into quarters, rind and core removed
- 1 quart strawberries, washed and hulled (tops removed)
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola
What To Do:
- Cut cantaloupe, honeydew, and pineapple into bite-sized pieces; place in a large bowl.
- Cut strawberries in half (or in quarters, if they're large); add to other fruit.
- In a small bowl, combine ginger ale, orange juice, and honey; mix well. Add to fruit; mix well.
- Allow fruit to "marry" for 15 to 20 minutes before serving. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
- Just before serving, sprinkle each serving with a bit of granola.
The number of servings this makes will depend upon the size of the fruit you use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fried Apples
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie