Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's holiday time, and fresh cranberries are in season. So team your turkey with this refreshing and tangy Cranberry Compote. With a splash of citrusy sunshine in every mouthful, you can't go wrong!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat until all berries pop open.
- Let cool then serve, or let cool then cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.
- Fuzzy Navel Party Mold
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Fried Apples
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Summer Ambrosia
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings