Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Easy Peach Topping
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can't beat our recipe for Easy Peach Topping for the quickest topping for French toast, waffles, or ice cream. And you can also use it over plain cake and add whipped topping for a fresh peach "shortcake."
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup unpeeled peach slices
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
What To Do:
- Place peach slices in a medium bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice then with cinnamon and sugar.
- Mix and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes to "marry" the flavors.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.
- Summer Ambrosia
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fried Apples
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Fruit Trifle
- Watermelon Pie
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches