Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Easy Peach Topping
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can't beat our recipe for Easy Peach Topping for the quickest topping for French toast, waffles, or ice cream. And you can also use it over plain cake and add whipped topping for a fresh peach "shortcake."
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup unpeeled peach slices
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
What To Do:
- Place peach slices in a medium bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice then with cinnamon and sugar.
- Mix and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes to "marry" the flavors.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Mini Fruit Tacos
- Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Star Spangled Parfaits
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 9 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Country Fruit Stand Salad