Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Easy Spiced Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Leave the peel on the apples to save time. Granny Smith apples have a firm, juicy flesh that's sweet and tart. They're perfect for sautÃ©ing, baking, or eating out-of-hand.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced (see tip)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add apples and remaining ingredients. Sauté 15 minutes or until apples are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Summer Fruit Stack
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fancy Fresh Fruit
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Summer Ambrosia
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 9 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Island Ambrosia