Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Fruit Salad with Honey Pecan Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would've thought that honey pecan dressing could make a fruit salad taste so refreshingly good? If you're looking for an alternative to your regular, everyday salad, this fruit salad recipe might be just what you're looking for. With the sunny combination of oranges, grapefruit, and strawberries, this fruit salad is guaranteed to be a winner.
What You'll Need:
- 10 cups Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 1/2 cups fresh orange sections
- 2 1/2 cups fresh grapefruit sections
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 1/3 cups sliced strawberries
- Honey-Pecan Dressing (see Note)
What To Do:
- Toss together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with desired amount of Honey-Pecan Dressing, tossing gently to coat.
You can't make this salad without the Honey-Pecan Dressing! Get the recipe here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fruit "Fun do"
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip