Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Fruit Salad with Honey Pecan Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would've thought that honey pecan dressing could make a fruit salad taste so refreshingly good? If you're looking for an alternative to your regular, everyday salad, this fruit salad recipe might be just what you're looking for. With the sunny combination of oranges, grapefruit, and strawberries, this fruit salad is guaranteed to be a winner.
What You'll Need:
- 10 cups Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 1/2 cups fresh orange sections
- 2 1/2 cups fresh grapefruit sections
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 1/3 cups sliced strawberries
- Honey-Pecan Dressing (see Note)
What To Do:
- Toss together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with desired amount of Honey-Pecan Dressing, tossing gently to coat.
You can't make this salad without the Honey-Pecan Dressing! Get the recipe here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Island Ambrosia
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fuzzy Navel Party Mold
- Fried Apples
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Summer Ambrosia
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook