Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Fruit Salad with Honey Pecan Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who would've thought that honey pecan dressing could make a fruit salad taste so refreshingly good? If you're looking for an alternative to your regular, everyday salad, this fruit salad recipe might be just what you're looking for. With the sunny combination of oranges, grapefruit, and strawberries, this fruit salad is guaranteed to be a winner.
What You'll Need:
- 10 cups Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 1/2 cups fresh orange sections
- 2 1/2 cups fresh grapefruit sections
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 1/3 cups sliced strawberries
- Honey-Pecan Dressing (see Note)
What To Do:
- Toss together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with desired amount of Honey-Pecan Dressing, tossing gently to coat.
You can't make this salad without the Honey-Pecan Dressing! Get the recipe here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!