Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Fuzzy Navel Party Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't need a glass to drink in the refreshing fruity tastes of our Fuzzy Navel Party Mold. This gelatin mold packs all the tastes of a favorite Fuzzy Navel cocktail minus the alcohol. This way the whole family can enjoy this awesome dessert that fits spring parties and summer picnics perfectly.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (15-ounce) cans peaches in juice, drained and 1/2 cup liquid reserved
- 3 cups sour cream
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in reserved peach liquid; set aside.
In a blender, combine peaches and sour cream; blend until smooth. Add to gelatin mixture; mix well.
Pour mixture into a 2-quart mold or large serving bowl and cover. Refrigerate 8 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, immerse bottom of mold in warm water for a few seconds, then invert onto a flat serving plate and release mold. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Summer Ambrosia
- Watermelon Pie
- Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
- Plantation Fruit Salad