Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your favorite way to eat grapefruit is right from the fridge, try our recipe for Grilled Grapefruit and we think you just may change your mind!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large grapefruit
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice ends off grapefruit. Cut 3/4-inch rounds, yielding about 3 to 4 slices per grapefruit.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle both sides of grapefruit with the mixture.
- Grill grapefruit 5 to 6 minutes, until hot and the sugar begins to caramelize, turning halfway through cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Fancy Fresh Fruit
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Summer Ambrosia
- Summer Fruit Stack