Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your favorite way to eat grapefruit is right from the fridge, try our recipe for Grilled Grapefruit and we think you just may change your mind!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large grapefruit
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice ends off grapefruit. Cut 3/4-inch rounds, yielding about 3 to 4 slices per grapefruit.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle both sides of grapefruit with the mixture.
- Grill grapefruit 5 to 6 minutes, until hot and the sugar begins to caramelize, turning halfway through cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!