Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your favorite way to eat grapefruit is right from the fridge, try our recipe for Grilled Grapefruit and we think you just may change your mind!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large grapefruit
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice ends off grapefruit. Cut 3/4-inch rounds, yielding about 3 to 4 slices per grapefruit.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle both sides of grapefruit with the mixture.
- Grill grapefruit 5 to 6 minutes, until hot and the sugar begins to caramelize, turning halfway through cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Star Spangled Parfaits