- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 6 Min
Grilled Peaches are super for our summer entertaining! This is a hot-off-the-grill decadent topper that will add a peachy-berry-licious burst of flavor to any of your dessert favorites, from pound cake to ice cream and more!
What You'll Need:
2 cups fresh raspberries
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
4 peaches, halved and pitted
1 pint vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberries, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract then toss gently until evenly coated; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, ginger, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; mix well. Add peach halves; toss gently to coat well.
- Fold up the edges of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil to form a shallow baking pan. Place on grill over medium heat. Arrange peaches, cut-side down, on foil, pouring remaining sauce on top. Grill peaches 6 to 8 minutes, or until brown and caramelized around the edges, turning once.
- Serve peaches topped with vanilla ice cream and reserved berry mixture.
Grilled Peaches are also great served over sliced pound cake or angel food cake.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 27 14