Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Harvest Fruit Compote
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a rich, flavorful combination of fresh harvest-time fruit! And with such great taste, nobody's gonna believe our recipe for Harvest Fruit Compote is low-fat.
What You'll Need:
- 5 medium-sized apples, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium-sized pears, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until fruit is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Chill until fruit has cooled then spoon into an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Fried Apples
- Farm Stand Fruit Dip
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- Mini Fruit Tacos