Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cranberry sauce isn't only for Thanksgiving. Try this spicy version on top of your favorite sandwich, grilled chicken or beef. Of course we have to mention that it's pretty darn good with turkey.
What You'll Need:
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (see Note)
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
What To Do:
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, bring to boil.
- Add cranberries and minced jalapeno, return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate until serving time.
The juices and seeds of fresh jalapeno peppers can burn your eyes and hands, so be sure to wear some type of protective gloves when handling them, and keep them away from your eyes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Summer Ambrosia
- Watermelon Pie
- Fresh Fruit Shell Salad
- Grapevine Salad