Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cranberry sauce isn't only for Thanksgiving. Try this spicy version on top of your favorite sandwich, grilled chicken or beef. Of course we have to mention that it's pretty darn good with turkey.
What You'll Need:
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (see Note)
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
What To Do:
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, bring to boil.
- Add cranberries and minced jalapeno, return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate until serving time.
The juices and seeds of fresh jalapeno peppers can burn your eyes and hands, so be sure to wear some type of protective gloves when handling them, and keep them away from your eyes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.
- Fuzzy Navel Party Mold
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Fried Apples
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Country Fruit Stand Salad
- Summer Ambrosia
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings