Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our recipe for Marinated Pineapple, watch how you can turn fresh-cut pineapple into a spectacular, refreshing marinated fruit dish that makes a super side dish or dessert. It's yummy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind (about 1 medium orange)
- 2 fresh pineapples, peeled, cored, and chunked
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and water over medium-high heat; stir and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove pan from heat then add liqueur, lime juice, and orange rind; mix well.
- Place pineapple in a large bowl then add sugar mixture; toss until well coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving, stirring occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- Blueberries 'n' Dumplings
- 34 Easy Apple Recipes
- Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches
- Pasta Fruit Salad
- Watermelon Pie
- Fabulous Fruit Salad Recipes: 10 Fun Recipes for Fruit Salad
- Summer Fruit Stack
- Fancy Fresh Fruit
- Summer Ambrosia
- Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook